Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Welcome to 6th Grade Science & Social Studies

I have had a great summer.  I look forward to meeting all of my new students, as well as introducing my student teacher.  His name is Mr. Long.  He is a student at Tarleton State University.  Mr. Long will be working with my classes from the first day of school until the first week in October.  I know he will be a valuable asset to our class.  Below, I have included a letter from Mr. Long and some information that might be helpful.  Enjoy the last few days of your summer.  

Mrs. Schroeder


Meet Your Teacher is 4:30 - 6:30 Thursday, August 21
*You can bring any supplies you may have purchase.  This makes the first day of school a little easier.

1st Day of School is August 25th
*TARDY bell rings at 7:55
*Dismissal is at 3:25

No comments:

Post a Comment